Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Thursday 5 January 2012

The ultimate limiting beleif: 'I am unloveable'

Two years ago, I thought I had removed the limiting belief 'I am unloveable' from my inner state.

I did. Something ive discovered is that even if you get rid of that belief there is a possibility that it can come back without keeping an inventory of your thoughts and beliefs.

It seems I have managed to accept this idea back in my inner state. I am unloveable because im not perfect, and im not perfect because (long list of reasons)

This is an monstrous belief to hold and can affect your life in so many ways, some foreseen and some completely unforeseen.

I think its interesting. Yet it does show how malleable beliefs. Now that I know its there, and I removed it before. I can remove it again. More and more beliefs feel like ideas i can choose and not choose at my dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment