Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Monday 26 December 2011

Manifesting for others: Lets see where this takes me

I have done on many occasions manifestations for other people. I was in high demand once. I was that good. So many requests I got. So many I was overwhelmed. I couldnt do them all. I didnt have the time or energy and I would experience large amounts of burnout. Not just physically, but metaphysically.

And to be honest its only been as of late that my own power to create is being activated again. ITs taken awhile to focus my mind and thoughts and energy again. If anyone out there has experienced energetic burnout then you know what I mean. And with the only healer in my area being myself ive had to slowly heal myself with meditation and emotional processing.

But since i know its my purpose, i will be manifesting for others. But with conditions.

I will only be taking on 5 requests per week and at a charge of £10.

I mean, i dont have a website. And since the pavlina forums have been shut down, i really have no platform anymore. But oh well. If the universe wants me to do this, then that are my conditions.

Also, since alot of the emails i get sent end up in my spam, dont email. Ill find another suitable way to contact me. I would be very grateful for a website (Which ive almost gotten twice now, but there has always been some kind of issue)

Love Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment