Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Manifestation requires us to understand why we want what we desire.

For I think about a year I've been trying to manifest a nice flat/apartment in London. I have had very little success until lately. I've been visiting a friend in a wonderful flat in London. The flat is exactly what I imagined it to be. The size, facilities etc everything I dreamed it would be.

But I must tell you living in London is hell. Its busy, a lot of the people are very rude and un kind. I really didn't enjoy a lot of the time I spent there. I think this is why I had such trouble manifesting it. I had such a romanticized vision in my mind of a perfect London life, the reality of it is very different.

We must understand our desires and realize if there actually what we want, or if they're just a fantasy. Because in some cases the reality of a manifestation can be different to what we originally intended.

Maybe I intend to find a wonderful place to live, instead of trying to turn London into something that it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment