Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Sunday 25 December 2011

Your first and last love is self love.

I believe that today is Christmas day. So Merry Christmas to my readers.

To all not christian's Happy Holidays!

Today I want to talk about self love. I posted on my Facebook "All you have to do to transform your life is to love and accept yourself". And I wondered to myself how many people I know actually understand those words to there most deepest extent.

You see. If our exterior world is a reflection of our inner consciousness. Then the quickest route to living a happier life is to love oneself. Its all you have to do. Love oneself. Forgive oneself. Appreciate oneself.

Have you heard the expression 'God is love'?

If love truly is god then to bring blessings into your life you simply have to love yourself.

But how? That is a very good question.

I have tried many exercises in the last few years. A few of my favorites are a meditation i downloaded and a mirror exercise. Since i have no way of giving you the meditation I will explain the mirror exercise.

Look into a mirror. Go deep down into yourself and think about all the negative things you tell yourself about yourself. And say sorry for putting that on you. Putting that negative pressure onto yourself. Say sorry. And say sorry. Really feel the remorse you have for making yourself feel that. And then tell yourself that you love you! That your are worth so much, you are worth so many good things. Forgive yourself for every failure you can think of. Every mistake you have made. And just let go. Think about your life in the sense that everything that has happened to you has simply happened just to make you the person that you are today. Now thank yourself. You are divine. And you are perfect and unique in your own way. You are worth so much love. So much good.

Love Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment