Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 15 July 2011

Healing your relationship with....

In comparison to manifesting my soul-mate, manifesting money seems to be different.

Manifesting my soul-mate took a couple of weeks after putting out the intention (bare in mind i had done some healing work on my heart concerning past relationships. And i didnt have any limiting beleifs about finding my soulmate) Manifesting money is different. Small bits of money appear within a day, but not large amounts.

Thats always how the manifestation of money has worked though. Small bits here and there at first, then larger amounts down the road when ive built up a momentum. However, energetically £1 is the same as £100 and £1000 etc, etc. So it has to be resistance. Limiting beleifs create emotional and energetic resistance. Once you've dealt with those limiting beleifs, you have in a sense, healed your relationship with that thing.

Some limiting beleifs ive uncovered "You have to have a high paying job to have large amounts of money" "Money just doesnt appear out of nowhere" "There isnt enough money in the world" (Which i though was an interesting one and really talked about my view on money) Even one concerning me and money "Im not worth £60,000". Worth? I need to feel worthy of the amount of im manifesting. Interesting thought to say the least.

So much stuff bouncing around in my head.

Love Seth <3

2 comments:

  1. hello Seth
    Do you think that your soul mate manifested because it was the time to be ?
    If it was then manifestation may not be needed in the first place ?can you please do some writeup to manifest soul matesI have been looking for one for the longest time i can remember .
    blessings on your way

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking about this for months. And the only answer i can come up with was it was because i was letting a soulmate happen to me. I believed in it, felt it, released limiting beliefs and new he was coming to me.

    ReplyDelete