Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Tuesday 28 June 2011

How far does reality stretch?

Today I want to talk about limiting beliefs. Always get the i and e the wrong way round with that word.

What is a limiting belief? Well if you deconstruct the words, it's a belief that limits (you dont say seth) But in a little more depth, its a belief that limits YOU.

ITs a belief that limits your actions or what you think you can achieve. Well thats the ordinary definition anyway. I like to take it a little further. I like to think there are limiting beleifs about you (i.e im unlovable) and limiting beliefs about reality (i.e money doesnt just appear out of thin air OR people dont just give you money OR you need a job to make money OR money is evil and it goes on and on)

Which brings up the question, how far can reality stretch? What would happen if you took this belief "people dont just give you money for no reason" and got rid of it.

Ill tell you. People will start randomly giving you money. I loosened that belief and people did. They started to randomly give me money. For no reason. I asked them why, and they had no reason. IT was awesome. OR they'll have a reason, but it didnt quite make logical sense. I asked one person, and they said "I just had to feel better". Whaa?? Reality gets weird when you loosen beliefs like that. I didnt completely get rid of it, and its become firm in my mind again.

However, its something to consider doing. To manifest money quickly, you need to loosen beliefs that will cause resistance. And the way I did was through self-hypnosis. Im not experienced enough to explain it to you, so I suggest you do some of your own research. Self-hypnosis combined with creative visulisation really worked for me.

Love Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment