Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Yay! I have my soul-mate. Now what?

In the romantic movies, the heroine always ends up with her soulmate after some dramatic series of events.

Which is good and well, but they never really show anything beyond that. So when you finally get your soulmate what do you do?

We fit perfectly. We love the same things, we think the same things most the time. We satisfy each other on all levels. Which is completely great!

But theres still more to life. I want to travel, and see the world. Get my spellcasting business up and going. And hes fine with all of that. Which is wonderful.

And I support him. He wants to travel, and then become a teacher. Which is wonderful. I would love to travel with him. Im trying to find my point, ive seem to have lost it.

I guess you do whatever you want. Except you have someone you love you get to do it with.

I realize this had nothing to do with intention manifestation, the next posts will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment