Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 17 June 2011

The reality of feelings.

One of my sayings is life is just a feeling. I talk about feelings a lot in this blog. They prove to be a very interesting thing. Feelings, emotions, whatever label you give these sensations. Whatever you think they are, i'm telling you that they are very important.

Important to the point that if you just let your feelings run wild, then so will your life. If you cant control your feelings, and then use them you wont be a successful conscious creator. Or magician. Or witch. OR whatever you label your spiritual path.

I wanna talk about an interesting experience ive had lately with feelings.
Everyday I wake up and I say outloud "Please heart, open up to more love and joy" And i repeat this. And I repeat this. It does make me feel good. IT does open a circulation of love and joy. Which is good! Then, ill do my daily gratitude. Being grateful for my miraculous day ahead of me filled with love and magick and solutions to my problems.

Then, ill go on the pavlina forums and do my usual post in the "Today I am grateful for.." thread. And ill find, the things im grateful for in that thread, eventually come to pass again. And if I want to add something new, ill add it into that post, feel grateful for it day after day and eventually it will be there.

The latest one was the seeming manifestation of my soul mate. In my last post I talked about soul-mates. I feel like ive been searching for him. Since i can remember i felt like id been searching. That was one of the reasons I knew magick had to be real, it had to help me find whatever it was that was in my heart.

I was grateful for this seemingly unexsting person again and again. Feeling love and joy again and again, until reality had no choice really then to supply me with what was in my heart.

And boy was I happy! Literally on top of the world. Our connection was insane. How similar we were. How we wanted to be with each other only after a few days. How we'd both been searching. That was one of the happiest days I can remember for a while.

But today, I didnt ask my heart to open to new love and joy. And I wasnt grateful for miracles and love and magick. And I didnt feel the joy vibration. Actually I dropped. From joy, to happy. To a bit annoyed. Then to agitated. Then to angry. Then to depressed.

And by golly, did my reality ever reflect that. Did it ever O.O

There we go, the final release of those feelings. Thank you all

Love and Appreciation,

Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment