Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 24 June 2011

Manifesting Money - Guilt? Fear? Trust?

For a long time I've been putting off manifesting money.

I know I can, I've done it before. Lots of times. The reason I gave myself putting off manifesting money was I wanted to concentrate on finding a partner. I wanted to be in a relationship. So I put all my energy into that.

I never considered what I'd do if I actually succeeded. Now that ive done that, I have time to concentrate on manifesting money. I still feel resistance towards it. Theres this bit thats scared of trying. Well its more than a bit. Theres a large part of myself thats afraid of it. And im trying to pin point where this fear is coming from.

Why am I afraid of money?

REALISATION! I don't think I am afraid of money. Im afraid of losing the money. I dont trust the money will stay. Interesting. Its something to work with. I knew there was a reason I liked blogging.

With Love and Appreciation,

Seth <3

3 comments:

  1. A problem with manifesting money for me personally is not feeling like fully deserve it. So then i start to think of the positive and charitable things i would do with large amounts of money. Perhaps that intention could help you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good point. They feels like an issue i have deep down. Thank you :)

    If i had a large amount of money, i would share it of course. Hmm.

    Love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason I gave myself putting off manifesting money was I wanted to concentrate on finding a partner. I wanted to be in a relationship. So I put all my energy into that. Manifesting Money

    ReplyDelete