Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Saturday 11 June 2011

Visions, Angels and Soulmates.

So after several spiritual experiences Ive had lately, ive come to many realisations.

Ever since I was young, Ive had this deep searching feeling. Ive always been looking for something. But I didnt know what it was. Ive been blinding wondering this world, looking for something. This something, was to do with my purpose.

Ive always had this light inside of me. This love that wanted to take all the pain away from the world. Wanted to hug everyone. But the light was never strong enough. IT was never... whole is the only way I can put it. My light and love could never hold long enough for me to really push myself into shining.

And it was because of this searching. I have to find something before I can shine.
And it was only because of a very deep, very vivid dream I realised ive been looking for my soulmate.

It suddenly all makes sense now. So, I opened myself up to my angels.

But they had very different things to talk to me about.

They talked about my power. And its true, I am a very powerful person. They told me the light and the love was the core of my power. I knew that already, but they told me I was here... my purpose was to be powerful. And to show others how easy it is to be powerful. And by powerful, I don't mean dominating. I mean, creative, loving, inspirning, energetic. Empathetic.

Love is the ultimate power. For love is divine.

They said, this was the missing link to magick. Love will give my magick potency it never had before. For love is the alpha and omega of creative forces. (I knew that already)

But they said, without a complete experience of love, (ive had a very mental-spiritual experience of love, but not a physical-spiritual experience of love) I wont reach the potential of my power, the potential of my divinity.

Just some thoughts. Wherever you are, soulmate. Make yourself known :)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your description of power. You already are creative, loving and inspiring to others. Now allow that for yourself!
    Found you from the Pavlina forums, I'm a lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bit my bit my friend. IVe had alot of stuff to overcome to really shine, but im getting there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..I feel the same way, like something is missing from a very young age too. Most likely its love, and that searching feeling is hindering me from finding my passion and soulmate. Thank You, I know what is missing and I may not know how to get there yet, but having someone else say it, makes me feel less hopeless

    ReplyDelete