Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Resistance is weird. Dealing with the past.

I can understand why someone would think that I didn't care about them right now. For a little while iv'e closed off and put myself into a cacoon type state. Closed off environment. Little outside contact. Ive even managed to get my work done from home. (Yay for email)

I usually do this if I'm making massive changes to myself. It requires large amounts of introspection and analysis. And other people can hinder that if they're not familiar with the process.

I guess this all started when I started manifesting for my owning my own flat. I think im just dealing with resistance. Theres something about having my own place in the world that is scary. It would feel like Im fully grown up. And I want that. But at the same time becoming fully Dependant on myself is unknown territory I guess.

Which is why I created my father living with me I guess. My resistance is healing my disfunctional relationship with my parents and finally letting that part of my life rest.

OR maybe that has nothing to do with it. But intuitively, I know it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment