Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Monday 14 March 2011

Open the Gratitude valve.

I am grateful for the love I can share.

I am grateful for the love recieved to me.

I am grateful for the many wonderful miraculous oppurtunities supplied to me on a daily basis.

I am grateful for the fun times with friends and love we shared with each other.

I am grateful for the support I recieved on the pavlina forum about my spell casting.

I am grateful for the people I have helped and the appreciation I recieved in return.

I am grateful for having a purpose.

I am grateful for the roof over my head. I am grateful for the miracle that improve my lifestyle on a daily basic.

I am grateful for miracles period.

I am grateful for my good health the body I have been given.

I am grateful for the better health I have everyday.

I am grateful for my blog and followers. Hi everyone!

I am grateful for the people that find use of my blog and I am grateful that my blogs helps or inspires people in anyway.

1 comment: