Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 18 March 2011

Manifesting Habbits.

To be a powerful manifestor, you have to get your mind and body ready to carry the great amount of energy that is required to affect reality in massive ways.

This requires alot of physical and mental upkeep.

Atleast 20 minutes of daily excercie.

Atleast 20 minutes of meditation.

Atleast 5 minutes focusing of your manifestations everyday.

Then 10 minutes of letting go.

Then, A good hour of affirmations.

And feeling grateful! Gratitude is powerful.

Doing this routine for about a week will put you into the proper mental and physical mindset to create large manifestations.

Then! Then you can cast spells and visulisations and rituals.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff. Thank you. I'm starting to get back on track... restarted up my physical fitness regimen, that's a start.

    You give so much to all of us - when I get some money, I'll give you a donation.

    ReplyDelete