Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Affirming Miracles

Sometimes when I don't know how to make my life better,or solve my problems I like to leave it to miracles. Its a rather magical experience. I learnt that when I felt completely helpless, I can solve a situation by manifesting a miracle. The word miracle in itself is a miracle. Because it's a sign of powerful faith.

ITs something that allows you to believe that you can overcome problems no matter what, without knowing how, as long as you believe in the good of miracles nothing can be truly to challenging. It is a powerful tool of faith that I think is a very good idea to adopt.

Miracles don't have to be outlandish or magical. They can confirm to the norm but miracles I find are always surprising and unexpected and just happen out of the blue.

Everyday I affirm miracles, "Thank you for the miracles that solve my everyday problems". And I find miracles have its own feeling. You have to feel the miracle. ITs a very expanding joyful feeling.

You'll notice your problems just dissolve after a while atleast in my experience.

Love Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment