Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Saturday 9 April 2011

The practise of self-love.

Self-love is one of the deeply connecting and enlightening experiences Ive ever had the chance to practise. If you open your heart to love of your self, you become filled with this intense joy, gratitude and well LOVE!

Not only is it one of the most powerful ways to raise your vibration, but love is a powerful force. IF you love yourself, you empower yourself. Love is a force of nurture and growing, you allow yourself new insights and growth.

But how do you practise self-love?

I think, we all have to find a way to suit ourselves. What I do, I simply ask my heart to let love into me, and joy. Ask it to open to new love and joy!

Scream it from the roof tops (Well, okay maybe not the roof tops) I love me! I love me because im awesome! Because im cute! Because im smart! Because im funny! And most of all I love me because im me!!!!

Love yourself peoples!

Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment