Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Monday 21 March 2011

Intention manifestation and Alcohol.

So I got pretty drunk at the weekend. Needing to let lose for a while now. Plus it seemed to have been a manifestation of a fun intention I set a couple of days before.

Now, if your a naturally happy, high vibe person, alcohol may not affect your vibration all that much.

For me, I have to keep my vibration in check daily. And it definatley affected my vibratio the next morning and throughout the whole day. I just wanted to sleep. But I had work, and I couldnt find it in me to be enthusiastic or grateful, and I was just really grumpy.

So, if your not naturally a high vibe person, try not to get completely smashed (Im not saying you have to stop drinking, but drink in moderation) because that can really affect your manifestation routine.

With Love and Appreciation,

Seth <3

No comments:

Post a Comment