Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Apparently, ive been in a relationship with my internet connection.

Thats right! I didnt even know.

Ive been in an long term relationship with my internet connection. It never said anything, all these years.

And my god, were we in a bad place. The poor thing, ive been resenting our relationship all these years. IT was terribly unhappy. Its been grumpy and slow, always disconnecting (probably trying to get some space).

Im glad i found out though. With some love and tender care, ive been able to better our relationship. ITs much more harmonious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so all of that was a metaphor. Well not really, I am in a relationship with my internet, but its an energetic relationship. We're all in a relationship with our internet connections, we're all in a relationship with everything.

ITs when these relationships go sour, that we experience suffering and lack in our lifes. And its when we work on these relationships in our inner world, our we able to heal them and release ourself from suffering and lack.

No comments:

Post a Comment