Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Sunday 14 November 2010

Heal yourself before you try to manifest.

One thing thats been made clear to me, is that you have to have an element of emotional, physical and mental health before trying to manifest.

You dont have to be completely healthy, and you only really need tip top emotional health to manifest well. But I think it is a good idea to heal yourself.

You may be confused by what I mean when I say "heal yourself". The only way I can describe is to balance your emotions, vitalize your body and balance your thoughts.

To do this, I recommend Ho'oponopono.

Take some time in a quiet place. Close your eyes and see yourself. Feel yourself.

Now to yourself, say outloud ;

I love you.
Im sorry.
Forgive me.
Thank you.

Repeat this over and over again. Really feel the emotion behind these words. Really mean them to yourself.

Do this everyday until your feeling balanced, well and detatched.

Love Seth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment