Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 19 November 2010

Had the most amazing experience!!

This week the most amazing spiritual experience of my life so far.

Thursday, yesterday even it had started to rain. I was out and it had cloudy all day. I was waiting for a bus, and it started to rain. IT annoyed me, but I realised I shouldn't have felt annoyed by it. So, i sat down on the bus stop, and ho'oponono'ed. For 3-5 minutes. And the annoying feeling went away, but so did the rain. And the sun came out, and when rain and sun happen at the same time, you get a rainbow.

At that moment, it felt the first time I understand and felt that the outer world is just a reflection of my inner. And i felt deeply connected.

Just so amazing...

3 comments:

  1. Amazing sync experience. So cool that you made the connection. I really enjoy your writing, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It really was amazing. I'm glad you like my writing. Sometimes im unsure whether I'm cut out for this. As long as someone gets something out of it, I'm happy though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. weather is fun when we control/communicate it.

    ReplyDelete