Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Friday 20 November 2009

Dealing with doubts and negative thoughts

Dealing with doubt and negative thoughts

One problem that crops up with LOA is doubt is ones abilities and whether what their intending to happen will actually happen. It’s a terrible thing that can stop the whole process of LOA and has stopped a lot of newcomers from being able to fully realise their potential.

To help with this, let’s start with where doubt can crop up from. Doubt in oneself comes from a negative experience where we have not been able to do something, or doubt comes from the existence of a stronger belief that states that what where trying to accomplish is not physically possible. There are several things that we can do in this situation to help us:

• The First thing we can try it too stand back from the situation and look at it from a fresh perspective. We can say to ourselves that yes so and so might not happen, but it also might happen and that there’s a not a real reason that it won’t just because I have doubt.
• Another technique you can try is to say to yourself over and over again, “I take power from doubt”, “I take power from doubt”. Or any similar affirmation you would like to try. Affirmations do work for a lot of people.
• Own your doubt. Take responsibility for it and then let it go.
• I always say to myself, “I have power over my reality, why would I let myself things such things and have such doubts. Why would I stop what I really want to happen from happening?” After that I just ignore them, knowing that they were just a futile attempt by ego to try and depress me again.

Really, dealing with doubt is accepting the reality that if we let go of our beliefs that limit us we’ll be living in a world that is new, a world we don’t full understand and that is scary.

Good luck to everyone who’s currently has issues with doubt.

Love Seth ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment