Contact me at tkdfan@hotmail.com

Thursday 19 November 2009

3 Tips for Getting Started with the Law of Attraction

3 Tips for Getting Started with the Law of Attraction

Using the Law of attraction can be difficult at first. So I’ve devised my expertise knowledge into some tips that will help with the average newcomer.

Start Small
When starting with any new skill or ability, start small. The good thing about starting small is that there won’t be a lot of pressure riding on it.

Fun and Stress Free
Also, I suggest you try to manifest something unimportant and fun at first, because something fun will allow you to have something to look forward to and feel good about.

The More Abstract The Better
A good thing to start with is something abstract, and referring to my earlier something like attracting having a fun and stress free day is always a good one. Don’t be too specific.
Hopefully these tips will help those getting started using the Law of Attraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment